Agent’s Assistant – Scripted Division
Are you a film, TV and theatre addict on the search for your next role in the industry? If so, look no further and check out this amazing opportunity to support the scripted division at one of the UK’s top talent agencies…
Part of the YM&U Group, London based Entertainment and Scripted Management Company Troika represents over 300 clients ranging from UK national treasures to global screen stars and breakthrough Hollywood talent. Founded in 2005, the division consists of a team of experts with a wealth of experience in entertainment, scripted drama and comedy.
They are looking for an Agents Assistant to assist two of the Directors Scripted Division with administrative and client-related tasks on a daily basis. The candidate should be fast paced and able to adapt to an ever changing environment. You will be a natural troubleshooter, always thinking of creative and innovative ways of working to deliver the highest level support and assist the Directors in achieving their goals.
Remaining calm under pressure, you will approach demanding situations in an accommodating and diplomatic manner, providing practical solutions to any problem. As a self-motivated individual, you will possess excellent communication skills and be able to build stable relationships based on mutual trust.
- Supporting the Directors at all times with regard to the clients
- Handling calls, fielding incoming calls and taking detailed messages
- Sending appointments and scripts to clients as and when required
- Handling availability checks and taking a note of them
- Tracking projects via Asana
- Acquiring a solid knowledge of the client base
- Handling charity/fan mail request and responding to basic invites
- Organising gifts to send to clients
- Occasional attendance at events/shoots with clients
- Managing two busy diaries, making appointments and ensuring that they are well prepared for meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation (UK and International) and logistics
- Where necessary, helping to coordinate the two Directors in advance of monthly Board meetings
- Dealing with incoming email and post and where appropriate, corresponding on behalf of the two Directors
- Acting as first point of contact – hosting visitors, liaising with members of the Senior Management Team, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all levels in the organisation
- Proactive and forward thinking; able to use own initiative
- Professional appearance and approach
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential issues in a professional manner
- Positive attitude with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Able to manage under pressure and conflicting demands as well as prioritise tasks from several managers
- Able to plan work on his/her own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial awareness, strategic thinking and pro-active contribution
- A relevant industry background, ideally media will be looked upon favourably
- Send your CV and cover letter to this email stating the role title and your name in the header
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website