Agent’s Assistant – Film & Television Department
Calling all film and TV enthusiasts! If you want to work with a leading British talent agency and have previous assistant experience, this might be your dream role…
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agency collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
United Agents are currently recruiting for a full-time assistant to an agent representing directors and screenwriters in film and TV. You will be involved in all areas of client management, acting as an essential point of contact for clients and a wide range of industry contacts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A passion for film, TV, and theatre
- Good general knowledge of the industry
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous assistant experience – ideally at an agency or production company – is required
- Script reading and/or contract experience is a plus
- Send your CV and covering letter to this email with FILM & TV in the subject header
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website