Agent’s Assistant – Film & Television Department
Do you know the ins and outs of talent management? Impeccably organised with superior attention to detail? Love TV and Film? If ‘Yes’ is the answer to all three, then this top talent agency want to hear from you…
United Agents (UA) is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agent collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
They are currently looking for an Assistant to work within their Film & Television Department, reporting solely to an Agent specialising in writers, producers and directors.
The successful candidate will engage with clients, broadcasters and producers, as well as manage diary schedules and database updates for the office. If you have a desire to progress onto the agency side and develop your career in talent management, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Assisting across all aspects of talent management;
- Direct interaction with clients, broadcasters and producers on a daily basis
- Diary management
- Be responsible for the invoicing and tracking of client payments
- Information scouting and updating relevant databases
- Reading incoming material – as well as generally maintaining the smooth running of the office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Will have previously worked in a Literary Agency and/or at a Film or TV production company
- Some script-reading experience as well as a desire to progress on the agency side
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Pin sharp attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal skills
- Personable, polite and professional at all times
- Able to work well under your own initiative
- A strong knowledge of and passion for television, film and theatre is crucial, as is a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, social media and the managing of basic website content
- Send CV and covering email with FILM & TV in the subject header to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website