|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||14/05/2021 - 23:59|
If you have a minimum of 5 years+ experience in social media marketing, creative execution and planning, this could be a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most respectable businesses in the influencer landscape...
Whalar is a global award-winning creativity and technology-powered influencer agency. 2020 was a year of sustained growth and expansion and in 2021, as the business grows and scales globally, so do the strategic needs of their clients.
Whalar is on the look-out for a Creative Strategist to concept campaigns that drive business results. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years+ experience in social media marketing, creative execution and planning including developing social media content strategies, transforming the latest cultural trends into opportunities for brands, and will be comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the creative vision of new business pitches and RFPs
- Responsible for working across multiple teams and bringing together crucial pieces of information
- Identifying the specific creative way Whalar will leverage their creators and the social platforms to connect with communities in a meaningful way
- Translate the output of Whalar strategic analyses into differentiated strategies and positionings for clients
- Lead brainstorms, creative ideation sessions, and client workshops
- Educate and inspire clients on the role of creators and their impact
- Develop clear briefs to guide content output from internal teams and creators
- Input into campaign wrap reports, inclusive of key learnings and recommendations
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Minimum of 5 years working in social media creative
- A proven track record in delivering social success for corporate clients
- Fluency in social media platforms and their unique dynamics, including deep knowledge of user behaviours and platform features
- Ability to communicate at all levels including senior management and clients
- Strong presentation and pitching skills
- Deep understanding of what makes successful content on social media, from content themes/types to platform best practices
- Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable transforming sets of data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident when presenting to clients and team members
- Experience at working in Google Slides/Keynote
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.