|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||UTC Artist Management|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Interested in the British comedy landscape and have previous experience in a busy administrative role? Don't miss this exciting opportunity...
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the award-winning team at UTC one of the UK’s most celebrated talent management agencies. They are now looking to grow their comedy division and are hunting for a brilliant assistant to join their very busy team on a part-time basis (flexible 20 hours per week).
The ideal candidate will have a mature outlook with a comprehensive understanding of how Agencies work in order to handle the administration of a busy office and support the Talent Managers and clients. This role is a brilliant introduction to the whole of talent management and the successful applicant will have hands-on mentoring to develop their own thriving career within the company.
- Manage and update company databases and artists’ diaries in Google Calendar and Tagmin
- Support Managers and Live Producer, logistics surrounding film, TV and live performance engagements and communicate with external producers to coordinate new and existing bookings
- Develop knowledge of live comedy circuit and work with the Live Producer to meet artist targets and update live slates
- Overseeing phone calls and coordination of very busy schedules
- Assist with Spotlight submissions and coordinate self-tape requests
- Be a point of contact for artists and producers to respond to diary and availability queries, with some evening and weekend availability required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Interest in and understanding of the British comedy landscape (both circuit and online)
- Understanding of GDPR guidelines and experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel and Word, and Apple Mac programs including Numbers, Pages, and Calendar
- Experience in a fast-paced administrative role and the ability to manage a busy workload with excellent attention to detail
- Proven Agency and Film/TV production experience would be beneficial
- Raising invoices, with a good working knowledge of Tagmin is preferable
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.