|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/01/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||Early September 2021|
Are you looking to gain experience in communications or public relations? Are you enthusiastic and ambitious? Don’t miss out on this and exciting opportunity…
Headland is a communications consultancy built to challenge convention. They never take an old solution out of the box, use a fixed template or predetermined team. Their team make up a combination of specialists in financial and corporate communications, public affairs and campaigning. This range of abilities means they can combine commercial acumen and creative talent to deliver strong advice and powerful results – in the most challenging situations.
Headland is excited to announce they are now looking for trainees to join their 2021 Trainee Programme in early September. Successful candidates will also receive a new joiner bonus at the start of the programme.
- Headland’s trainee programme combines formal training and on-the-job experience working with clients across financial PR, corporate communications and public affairs
- How to become a rounded communications consultant, supported by an in-depth training programme which covers topics such as digital media, financial markets and public affairs
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Either a university degree (completed or due to finish in Summer 2021) OR two years of professional work experience
- A genuine interest in business, current affairs and media
- An enquiring mind and thirst for continuous learning
- Confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude, coupled with a collaborative mindset
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine desire to build a career as a communications professional
- The potential to grow into rounded advisers, demonstrating our values
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.