|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||The Modern House|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/10/2021 - 17:00|
The Modern House is an estate agency that helps people live in more thoughtful and beautiful ways. They believe in design as a powerful force for good. Inspired by the principles of modernism, they represent design-led homes across the UK which celebrate light, space and a truth to materials. Esquire credits The Modern House with "rewriting the rulebook on estate agency" and GQ voted them "one of the best things in the world".
The Modern House and Inigo are looking for a highly motivated, process-minded individual to join their tech and operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, and play a crucial role in the development and scaling up of the back-end CRM system. No prior experience of working with Salesforce is required, and a minimum of six months full training – both internal and external – will be provided for the successful candidate to undertake the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam.
- Working with the Salesforce Administrator to oversee the maintenance, security and development of TMH and Inigo’s sales and marketing CRM environments
- Making a measurable impact on the efficiency of internal processes for all departments
- Improving the customer experience across all stages of the customer journey by devising, developing and delivering innovative CRM solutions
- Safeguarding and managing the upkeep of TMH and Inigo’s client, buyer and marketing databases
- Making TMH and Inigo’s reporting data as transparent, accurate and usable as possible for all stakeholders
What you'll learn
- Platform basics, set up and configuration
- User management
- Data modelling, reporting and dashboard building
- Third party integrations and APIs, including property portal streams
- Data security, access, imports & exports and back ups
- Form, contract and document generation
- Process and campaign automations and workflows
- Email templates and alerts
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Experience working in an operational, administrative or tech-focused role, in a high growth company
- An aptitude for learning
- A genuine enthusiasm for systems, processes and new technology
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A start-up mindset and a love of innovation
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.