|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||The Modern House|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 18:00|
Do you thrive on coordinating creative projects, and find inspiration in architecture?
The Modern House is an estate agency that helps people live in more thoughtful and beautiful ways. They believe in design as a powerful force for good. Inspired by the principles of modernism, they represent design-led homes across the UK which celebrate light, space and a truth to materials. Esquire credits The Modern House with "rewriting the rulebook on estate agency" and GQ voted them "one of the best things in the world".
The Modern House & Inigo are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join its Editorial team as Production Coordinator on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be organised, pro-active, creative, and able to adapt to the demands of a high-output team.
- Provide logistical and operational management to all editorial activities of TMH and Inigo across digital and print channels
- Represent TMH/Inigo as a first point of contact when approaching people for stories and content ideas
- Coordinate the workloads of the editorial team, keeping colleagues up-to-date on deadlines and production timelines
- Actively contribute to editorial strategy and planning, as well as assisting the development of creative briefs
- Manage the monthly editorial budget allocation
- Book shoots and manage the content schedule
- Keep up-to-date tabs on ongoing conversations regarding features, partnerships and content ideas
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Editorial team on delivering the editorial calendar, including commissioning and managing
freelance writers and photographers, planning photographers’ diaries
- Manage production and budgets of TMH magazine, as well as approaching and securing advertisers
- Coordinate the delivery of TMH podcast, including booking guests and providing editing feedback
- Assist the delivery of partnerships and collaborations, including attending planning meetings and providing operational support
- Coordinate the production of TMH gifting products and manage the online Shop
- Help deliver special projects, including product development
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Outstanding organisational skills and an ability to handle pressure
- Proven experience delivering creative projects
- A demonstrable interest in art, architecture and design
- A growth mindset, and an enthusiasm for finding innovative solutions and new opportunities
- An ambitious attitude and a willingness to play a pro-active role in a rapidly growing company
- Exceptional writing skills
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.