|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||The Modern House|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/10/2021 - 17:00|
New Client Coordinator
Do you have an interest in architecture and design? Explore this client focused role with an estate agency with a passion for design led homes.
The Modern House is an estate agency that helps people live in more thoughtful and beautiful ways. They believe in design as a powerful force for good. Inspired by the principles of modernism, they represent design-led homes across the UK which celebrate light, space and a truth to materials. Esquire credits The Modern House with "rewriting the rulebook on estate agency" and GQ voted them "one of the best things in the world".
The Modern House is looking for a diligent, highly organised and friendly individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to join its growing appraisals team.
- Communicating with potential new clients in an efficient and engaging manner
- Being a frontline ambassador for the company
- Handling appraisal requests, and setting up appointments for the appraisals team as quickly as possible
- Scheduling photography with the team of freelance photographers, and assisting the New Client Team Manager with their onboarding and relationship building
- Ensuring that all appraisal enquiry data in is uploaded in a timely fashion to the database, and remains up to date and accurate
- Assisting the Appraisers with commissioning floor plans
- Managing incoming Terms of Business and other relevant sales documents
- Verifying ID documentation for new clients and overseeing the team’s AML processes
- Managing and auditing client data in the TMH database
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.