|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/12/2021 - 17:00|
Are you a wizard when it comes to building email campaigns, and customer relationship management (CRM) initiatives?
The Independent is an online news publisher that was established in 1986 as a politically independent national newspaper. In 2016, The Independent became a fully digital publisher, moving away from print in pursuit of sustainability, and to keep its values alive. Through The Independent and indy100 websites, its subscription and contribution services, as well as its syndication and advertising businesses, The Independent hopes to continue the work of many decades, and with over 100 million unique global visitors a month, to make its voice ever louder and more insistent the world over. Today they have teams across the globe, from Delhi, Moscow and the Middle East, through to London, New York and Los Angeles.
The CRM Executive will own the delivery of CRM campaigns, programmes and experiences across The Independent and Evening Standard. With the support of highly collaborative CRM colleagues, this hands on role will focus on bringing the CRM strategy to life. You will build and execute campaigns and initiatives within the CRM system (SailThru), as well as other touch points including Facebook and the website. You will regularly monitor and report on campaign performance. Over time the role will evolve as the company add more channels to the repertoire and build out more integrated journeys using new systems designed to enrich segmentation and journey structure.
- Build email campaigns within the CRM system, SailThru. Working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure that all available optimisation levers are utilised to drive brilliant reader experiences and campaign performance
- Ownership of campaign touchpoints such as banner slots, campaign promos and ad hoc campaign requests
- Own accurate and robust reporting on a monthly basis
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Proficient and hands on when it comes to building email campaigns (matching creative with audiences and building out journey flows) within an ESP or CRM system
- Proven track record of delivering CRM initiatives
- Brilliant collaboration skills - able to work cross functionally to drive results, especially able to converse effectively with data teams
- Results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a Positive mind-set
- Hands on experience of building and deploying campaigns (through SailThru)
- Understanding of data capture techniques across Facebook and beyond
- Basic HTML understanding
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.