|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 23:59|
Are you a clear communicator with a passion for advertising campaigns? Then apply for this role!
At The&Partnership, they bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, they are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe. They call this &Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
As an Account Executive, you will act as a link between The&Partnership London and its clients. You'll be responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved. Understanding the needs of your clients is vital, which you'll learn through liaising closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. You'll also manage administrative and campaign work to ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- Present (alongside agency colleagues - particularly the Account Manager) the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- As part of this role, there is also the opportunity to study towards an Advertising & Media Executive Level 3 apprenticeship
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.