|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||That Lot (Weber Shandwick)|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||14/04/2021 - 23:59|
Have strong writing skills and plenty of creative flair? This senior creative role could be your next job...
That Lot is a Weber Shandwick social creative agency led by Laura Tannenbaum and David Schneider, David Levin and David Beresford. Together, they have assembled the best near on 100 people in the business and are still growing.
That Lot is recruiting a Senior Creative to its team. They are looking for a TV and film-obsessed creative to lead the innovation sphere of a large entertainment account. You will be passionate about creating fresh ideas around the content, writing, editing scripts, overseeing shorter form concepts, punchy or longer-form copy, and overseeing production from start to finish.
- Lead a team of creatives, video editors and designers across multiple projects and on-going timelines.
- Come up with great concepts and ideas for campaigns and one-off videos or facilitate your team to do so.
- Write and/or script-edit videos and other scripts.
- Supervise and feedback on edits with precision, with a passion for solving editing problems.
- Personally ensure final deliverables meet our standards and client expectations.
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets, and availability changes – someone who can roll with the punches.
- From conception to implementation, your leadership in content production, storytelling and project management across teams is essential
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Someone hungry to create iconic, innovative, award-winning work
- Strong writing skills, able to express ideas simply, with wit and clarity. Demonstrated ability to work ‘on brand’
- Strong visual skills. Able to tell stories through video and innovate visually. Ability to interpret and suggest amends to an edit to improve it, with a keen sense of (comic) timing, absolutely essential
- Strong audience awareness
- Strong command of language. Ability to define and/or respond to a client’s tone of voice and pass that knowledge onto colleagues
- Ideally, a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Experience working with TV production and press junkets would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of different social channels
- Demonstrable experience in turning client briefs into social gold is essential
- An interest in and understanding of creative uses of technology and innovation right across the industry
- Ideally, a clear and distinct understanding of the role of paid/organic social media and how it can cleverly play in wider campaigns/marketing or PR plans
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.