|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Taylor & Francis Group|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||05/03/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have an interest in academic publishing and excellent communication skills across a range of written and oral media? Then look no further than this brilliant role...
Taylor & Francis Group is an international company originating in England that publishes books and academic journals. Taylor & Francis partners with world-class authors, from leading scientists and researchers to scholars and professionals operating at the top of their fields. Together, they publish in all areas of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioural Sciences, Science, Technology and Medicine sectors. They are one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, eBooks, textbooks and reference works.
Taylor & Francis Group is recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to join the Journals Authors & Researchers marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to market a key growth area for Taylor & Francis journals. It is a varied position that will challenge you to think differently and play a pivotal role as our marketing evolves to better serve their global network of authors.
- Support the open access marketing team acquire high quality open access submissions to their portfolio of journals
- Support in the creation and delivery of a wide variety of marketing campaigns across a wide range of marketing channels.
- Develop the journal business and work in a multifaceted team focused on delivering a superior author experience and on growing revenues
- As you develop in the role you will take more ownership of the campaigns you create and how you communicate with authors
Knowledge, skills, experience
- An understanding of marketing and its function within an international business
- An awareness of academic publishing and an author's relationship with an academic publisher
- Previous marketing or academic publishing experience would be a bonus
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to contribute, develop and learn
- The ability to work in a multifunctional team
- Excellent communication skills across a range of written and oral media
- Excellent time management skills meeting deadlines
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.