|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Sonia Friedman Productions|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/09/2021 - 17:00|
Want to work on West End and Broadway productions in your next role? Explore this role with Sonia Friedman Productions.
Sonia Friedman Productions (SFP) is a West End and Broadway production company responsible for some of the most successful theatre productions in London and New York. Since 1990, SFP has developed, initiated and produced over 160 new productions and together they have won a staggering 58 Olivier Awards including a record-breaking 14 at the 2014 Awards. The company has also won 30 Tonys and 2 BAFTAs.
Sonia Friedman Productions are looking for a Production Assistant to join their team, in a varied role whose daily duties will include the below:
- Assist with any travel and accommodation requirements for productions, including immigration and Visa information
- Assist with the co-ordination of entertaining and hospitality for first day of rehearsals, first previews, opening nights, wrap parties and other production events
- Research and book rehearsal spaces
- Assist with COVID safety measures, if necessary and as required.
- Attend production and marketing meetings
- General assistance as required to the Production and General Management departments at SFP
- Order production petty cash floats and reconcile production petty cash returns
- Reconcile SFP management credit card statements accurately and promptly
- Generate cheque and BACs requests and order per diems, as required
- Liaise with production managers, company managers, production staff and colleagues and ensure that invoices are accurate and allocated to the correct account codes
- Liaise with the accounts department to help ensure prompt payments to freelance staff and supplier
- Ensure that SFP responds to payment queries from freelance staff, suppliers, agents and company members
- Create and analyse royalty and salary illustrations, as required
- In conjunction with line managers, recharge SFP expenses to shows which SFP does not general manage
- In a timely matter, receive, check and forward to the accounts department payrolls sent by company managers on a weekly basis, as required
- Draft and issue agreements for company members, production staff, creative and others, as required. Ensure that colleagues are informed of relevant clauses within the agreements
- Ensure that investor records are regularly updated
- Assist with the drafting of investment documents. Ensure documents are proofed and that accurate financial information is included
- Assist with preparing programmes for SFP’s productions, ensuring that all contractual obligations are fulfilled, that all material is approved and fully proofed, including all spelling and punctuation
- Ensure programmes are reprinted as required and subsequent proofs delivered on time.
- Be a first point of contact for enquiries to the production and provide general management departments, whether by telephone, email or in person, ensuring that all queries are passed on to the correct person or dealt with as appropriate in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain office systems for the smooth and efficient running of the SFP office
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.