|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||09/07/2020 - 18:00|
Singing & Music Lecturer/Music Director
Would you relish the opportunity to work with the talented students at Britain’s first performing arts academy?
Italia Conti is the leading Performing Arts institution in the country; built up over the 109 years since it was founded. The Academy has an international reputation for providing Performing Arts training for a wide variety of disciplines, enabling it's students to become versatile and valuable members of the theatrical profession.
Italia Conti is seeking a Singing & Music Lecturer/Music Director. As part of this role, you will engender a strong link between theory and practice, utilise innovative teaching and assessment activities reflective of the musical theatre industry, and help Italia Conti to push the boundaries and ensure that they deliver a first-class student experience and stay at the cutting-edge.
- Work closely with the Head of Singing & Music delivering Italia Conti's 3-year Diplomas in Musical Theatre and Dance and our 3-year BA (Hons) in Musical Theatre
- Ensuring the curricula are delivered as written and take a proactive role in contributing to their continued development
- Undertaking Musical Direction and coaching responsibilities on Italia Conti's third year shows
- Contributing fully to the life of Italia Conti, undertaking pastoral and administrative duties
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Experienced Singing & Music Lecturer with a background teaching at FE or HE level
- Worked as a professional performer or Music Director for Musical Theatre productions