|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||13/07/2020 - 23:00|
Senior Talent Manager, Entertainment
Are you experienced in Talent Management for TV and looking for your next brilliant opportunity? If so, apply now to join a world leading service innovating the Entertainment world...
YMU Group is a leading management and professional services company based out of the UK and US. Their mission is to bring added success to everyone who deals with them - both talent and industry clients. They aim to create the circumstances where talented people can build their reputation, influence and success. They work with elite talent and clients who represent the best in the industry. They provide a portfolio of services to a wide range of professionals consisting of leaders in entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sport, including athletes, authors, digital influencers, media rights holders, musicians, producers, TV personalities and voiceover artists.
YMU Group is looking for a Senior Talent Manager to join their team. They will play a key role in supporting the development of YMU's share of business in the Entertainment sector and partner with the talent YMU represents to reach their full potential through innovation, collaboration and operational excellence.
- Strategic management of clients within the Entertainment Division in collaboration with internal experts (commercial partnerships, brand building, IP creation, marketing, content creation, creative services, digital strategy, live events, publishing, corporate events)
- Management and leadership of internal team including Talent Managers and Assistant Talent Managers that focus in that area
- Client Retention - ensuring top level service and progression of current client list
- Keeping across all the latest deals, forming and leveraging top-level connections across the industry, sharing all information with the wider Entertainment team
- Negotiations at the highest levels for all relevant clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Significant Talent Management experience gained in TV/Entertainment
- Proven track record of leading a Team
- Proven ability to attract and retain top level Clients
- Excellent industry knowledge and ability to use own initiative
- Clear and compelling communicator
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to support delivery of campaigns
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast paced environment