|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Fixed term 1-year maternity cover |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/12/2020 - 23:59|
Senior Marketing Manager
Do you have experience planning content-led marketing campaigns? Have a look at this brilliant opportunity below...
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. They deliver their information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties them together is the objectivity of their opinion, the originality of their insight and their advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
The Economist are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager: Paid Social (1-year maternity cover).
- Plan and measure results from new business marketing campaigns following an audience first approach
- Forecast monthly subscription starts by platform, campaign and audience
- Work with the Audience Prospecting Director on longer term strategies for channel development
- Manage 3 x marketers
- Act as the key paid social client contact for media agencies in London and Shanghai
- Become a key contact for their social editorial team and oversee the boosting of trending social posts
- Work with internal designers and external design agencies to produce innovative content and offer-led creative
- Perform the role of brand guardian for the channel ensuring copy and images are on-message, and ad placements are ‘brand-safe’
- Identify and plan an activity around key events throughout the year, in an effort to boost even further last click subscription starts
- Utilise reporting tools and communicate performance with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the campaign setup
- Proactively seek out new marketing opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Related BA/BS degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of performance, with a proven track record in paid social platforms for acquisition
- Understanding of attribution modelling, cross-device targeting, and ‘funnel-based’ approach to marketing
- Considerable experience within the social media marketing field Experience using core networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to generate revenue
- Experience of multi-region campaign planning, analysis and reporting in a direct marketing environment
- Experience planning content-led marketing campaigns (Paid Social performance)
- Strong agency management skills (from briefing to day-to-day management)
- A sustained period of time managing one or a number of marketing executives
- Campaign set-up experience including response tracking
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.