|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/07/2020 - 23:00|
Are you experienced in unearthing fresh talent and following new trends? If so, a global agency leading the way in influencer marketing is looking for you...
Whalar is ‘liberating the creative voice’ by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content. You might have seen some of their work with brands such as Porsche, Nike, Diageo, Gucci, L’Oreal, GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, Coty, Facebook, Universal Music Group, Unilever, P&G and Dubai Tourism. They are a partner of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Twitter and are setting new benchmarks in the influencer marketing space. In just over 3 years Whalar has grown from a founding team of 5 in London to now having a team of 90+ incredible people across London, New York, Austin, Los Angeles, Singapore and Spain.
Whalar is looking for a Client Executive to join their team. This role will involve working closely with the team on existing and new business, servicing clients on Managed Campaigns as well as helping put together proposals for potential new clients. Alongside the Client Manager, the successful candidate is responsible for ensuring clients are getting the best possible experience when working with Whalar. They are also the key contact for creators with influence, managing the relationship with them and ensuring a smooth delivery.
- Talent discovery, trends research and culture reports
- Initial interaction with the client to inform the brief and influencer strategy
- Sourcing, negotiating and briefing influencers for campaigns according to the specific brief
- Community management and influencer / agency relationship building
- Being the gatekeeper of all content that comes through, ensuring it’s on brief and of high enough quality
- Preparation of campaign performance reports and case studies
- Inputting into proposals for potential new business, including industry insights and learnings from similar clients
- An inherent interest in the advertising industry, with a desire to keep up to date with news and trends and proliferate these to the wider team on a regular basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A real trained eye and passion for unearthing the best quality creators with influence, spanning - fashion, model, lifestyle, photography, artist, illustrator
- Immersed in Culture and Trends (Music, Art, Fashion, Social) and have a profoundly creative mindset
- Regular user of at least two of the following platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Triller, YouTube
- Analytical, with a knack for great logistical planning and attention to detail
- Someone who goes above and beyond, challenges mediocrity and holds themself to high standards of work at every opportunity
- Confident in a room; Strong negotiation / communication skills with a flair for multitasking.
- Thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working.
- Be willing to roll their sleeves up and dive in
- A growth mindset
- 1-2+ years work experience
- Being an influencer or creator with influence is a plus!