|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Welbeck Publishing Group|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||17/08/2020 - 23:00|
US Trade & UK Non-Trade Sales Assistant
Would you like to join a fast-paced, expanding publishing group? Welbeck Publishing Group is looking for a bright, dynamic individual who can ensure the efficient operation of the company’s North American trade business and UK non-trade business...
Welbeck Publishing is a globally recognised, independent publisher based in London, who have collaborated with many of the world’s leading institutions. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, with excellent communication skills, very well organised and keen to learn in a fast-paced creatively charged environment to join their growing team.
This role reports into the Senior Sales Manager and key responsibilities would involve working with the company’s North American distribution partners to maximise sales in the territory. The role requires excellent attention to detail, as it is pivotal in managing our North American publishing programme, and a passion for systems and spreadsheets would be an asset. You will be liaising with a range of external and internal contacts so good interpersonal skills will be required. You will also support the team with book fairs, trips, follow up, organising meetings, ordering samples, finalising contracts and preparing sales material.
- Establish sales lines following enquiries, offers and orders, and maintaining their status on Welbeck’s Management Information System (MIS).
- Keep the North American trade systems up-to-date internally and externally
- Ensure the North American trade reps have all relevant materials in a timely manner for all meetings
- Allocate ISBNs for all relevant titles and checking bibliographic data on files before they are sent to print
- Create and circulate sales reports and newsletters on a monthly basis
- Support the North American and UK non-trade accounts, obtaining approval for all relevant covers, stickers and packing labels
- Ensure that all customer purchase order details and specific requirements are obtained and briefed to the relevant parties within Welbeck
- Support the team ahead of and during book fairs, sales trips, client meetings/pitches and presentations as required
- Keep all files up to date with relevant paperwork
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisational skills and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to prioritise demands on time and re-order priorities as required
- Positive attitude, collaborative and willingness to adapt within a busy and dynamic department
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday increasing with tenure, discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, cycle to work, life assurance.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.