|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||The Modern House|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/12/2020 - 23:59|
Would you like to work with a wide variety of clients and personalities, utilising your excellent communication skills? Do you also have an interest in design and architecture? Then take a look at this brilliant role...
The Modern House is an estate agency that helps people to live in more thoughtful and beautiful ways. They believe that design can act as a powerful force for good, Esquire credits The Modern House with rewriting "the rulebook on estate agency". They have been successfully selling Britain's finest modern architecture since 2005.
The Modern House is looking for a Sales Advisor to join their team. Each new property marketed by The Modern House is assigned to a specific Sales Advisor within the team, who is then responsible for overseeing the journey of the sale from the point of instruction through to completion. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary, but a minimum of five-years work experience is. The salary will be £30k per annum for the first sixth months, increasing to £40k after that time period.
- Meeting and building relationships with clients and buyers
- Registering new buyers/applicants by telephone and email
- Arranging viewings and co-ordinating freelance viewings staff
- Accompanying viewings
- Following up applicants for viewing feedback and conveying this to the client
- Client care, including providing weekly updates to the client, managing expectations, commenting on the state of the sales market, providing statistics, advising on price
- Negotiating offers and agreeing sales
- Preparing offer letters, sale agreed letters and memorandums of sale
- Sales progression, including liaising with buyers, sellers, surveyors, mortgage brokers, solicitors and other agents to ensure a prompt transition to exchange of contracts
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Strong customer service, organisation and time-management skills
- Integrity, tenacity, good humour, empathy and diligence
- The ability to prioritise and manage pressure
- Proficient I.T skills
- The ability to inter-relate positively with colleagues, clients and applicants
- A desire to make every interaction outstanding, with a view to exceeding expectations
- Energetic, motivated, a team-player, well-presented, pleasant and well-mannered
- A strong interest in design and architecture
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.