|Salary or training bursary:|
FTC - 9 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/07/2020 - 23:00|
Researcher - Lorraine
Do you have lots of ideas and a strong knowledge of current affairs? If so, apply now to join one of Britain's most talked about daytime shows...
After 35 years in television, Lorraine continues to go from strength to strength from 9am to 10am every morning, Monday to Friday. Lorraine brings viewers up-to-date topical stories, the biggest celebrity interviews and tasty recipes as well as finger-on-the-pulse fashion tips with Mark Heyes and health advice from Dr Hilary Jones.
The team at Lorraine are currently looking for an enthusiastic Researcher to be part of one of Daytime television’s most talked about shows. Working in a day team, you’ll come up with original, diverse and compelling ways of telling stories for their audience - covering news, celebrity guests, and a range of human interest and lifestyle stories and features.
- Research programme items
- Write briefs and scripts
- Edit material for the show
- Brief guests and on-screen talent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Strong journalistic ability
- Creative flair
- Well organised
- Previous experience working in a live daily show
- May be required to work long hours and some Bank Holidays which time will be given back to you as Days Off in Lieu (DOIL)
- Must feel comfortable interacting with lots of different people from different backgrounds and seniority levels
- Experience of adhering to OFCOM regulations with good legal and compliance knowledge is desirable