|Salary or training bursary:|
FTC - 12 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||07/07/2020 - 23:00|
Researcher (Features) - Lorraine
Calling all TV enthusiasts! If you have strong writing skills and a creative flair, apply now to join one of the country's leading broadcasters...
After 35 years in television, Lorraine continues to go from strength to strength from 9am to 10am every morning, Monday to Friday. Lorraine brings viewers up-to-date topical stories, the biggest celebrity interviews and tasty recipes as well as finger-on-the-pulse fashion tips with Mark Heyes and health advice from Dr Hilary Jones.
The team at Lorraine are currently looking for an enthusiastic Features Researcher to be part of one of Daytime television’s most talked about shows. Working on the features team, you’ll support the features producers with a number of exciting and varied responsibilities.
- Research ideas for strands
- Write briefs
- Write scripts
- Set up shoots
- Help on shoots and editing
- Come up with original, diverse and compelling ways of telling stories for their audience - covering news, celebrity guests, and a range of human interest and lifestyle stories and campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- You'll have lots of ideas and a good knowledge of current affairs
- You’ll also brief guests and on-screen talent and therefore must feel comfortable interacting with lots of different people from different backgrounds and seniority levels
- Strong journalistic ability, creative flair and be well organised
- Previous experience working in a live show
- From time to time you may be required to work long hours and some Bank Holidays which time will be given back to you as Days Off in Lieu (DOIL)
- Experience of adhering to OFCOM regulations with good legal and compliance knowledge is desirable