|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/11/2020 - 23:59|
Are you highly analytical with proficiency in handling data and using Excel and PowerPoint? Well then take a look at this brilliant role...
Enders Analysis provides a subscription research service covering the media, entertainment, mobile and fixed telecommunications industries in Europe, with a special focus on new technologies and media. They cover all sides of the market, from consumers and leading companies (e.g Vodafone, ITV, BT, Sky, Virgin Media), to regulation.
Enders Analysis are currently looking to recruit a Research Analyst to join their Broadcast team. The team focuses on analysing key companies, trends and strategic issues relating to the future of the television and online video markets in the UK and Europe, liaising closely with their telecoms, publishing and digital teams whenever relevant. The Research Analyst will contribute to a variety of detailed reports and presentations.
- Collating and analysing qualitative and quantitative data, mostly television and radio audience measurement systems and from company websites, company presentations, Ofcom publications, financial reports and primary market research
- Maintaining key databases and to produce statistical models and forecasts
- Liaising with clients on research needs
- Assessing the impact of broader demographic, social, commercial and regulatory changes on the broadcast market
- Contributing to reports and presentations to individual clients and for industry conferences
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for the TV and video industries
- An ideal candidate might be a recent graduate or a graduate with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Highly analytical with proficiency in handling data and using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative but also openly as part of a tightly knit team
- Interest in understanding both the consumer and business sides of markets
- Exemplary attention to detail, in data and other content
- Well organised, efficient, client and delivery focused
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and manage demanding deadlines
- Consistently deliver work of an exceptional standard
- A proactive and collaborative attitude, and ability to work jointly on research spanning multiple, converging industries
- Ability to write in a clear and engaging manner, argue compellingly and present data intelligently
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.