|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 17:00|
Are you able to prioritise and multitask effectively? Do you have experience generating income through grants? If so, don't miss this opportunity to join this incredible youth charity…
Regenerate is a youth charity established to work with young people who live on housing estates in Roehampton and Putney and surrounding areas. They inspire and support young people by building strong, lasting relationships and creating life changing opportunities; helping them grow in confidence, make the best of their lives and impact the world for good.
Regenerate is looking to recruit a highly organised, efficient and focused grants manager. The role is about securing funding through applications to Trusts and Grant giving bodies.
- Researching and developing new grant leads
- Writing and administering grant applications for the charity and meet targets for this.
- Liaising with Felton (contracted major grant writers) to provide them with information as required and ensure progress with their planned grant applications timetable
- Compiling updates and final reports for trusts as scheduled
- Provide accurate updated information for general appeal letters
- Help create fresh narratives to demonstrate the work and impact of the work of the Charity, in line with its business plan.
- Work with staff to gather materials to illustrate the impact of the work, using this to inform applications and reports by including data on impact, case studies, film and photo evidence
- Develop and maintain up to date records on Salesforce for the Senior Leadership Team and trustees, ensuring regular monitoring of income against targets as well as using data to inform future strategy
- Liaise with other members of the fundraising team and Senior Leadership Team to devise consistent messaging to best reflect Regenerate’s case for support
- Work with each area of fundraising to maintain up to date and relevant materials to support Regenerate’s case for support including documented case studies, film and photos, impact reports, etc
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Education and training
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent. Degree level education is desirable.
- A proven commitment to continuous personal development - Essential
- Fundraising/Management qualification – Desirable
- 2 years’ experience of generating income through grants - Essential
- Proven track record in writing successful grant applications - Essential
- Experience and expertise in using Salesforce or similar CRM database - Essential
Skills and Aptitudes
- Excellent communication skills written and oral - Essential
- Excellent research skills and proven ability to interpret statistics and reports and accounts - Essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise work involving multiple tasks and competing demands to meet deadlines - Essential
- Forward thinking and able to work independently and also as part of a team - Essential
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.