|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/10/2021 - 17:00|
BIMM Institute is looking for an enthusiastic experienced, dynamic professional with a reception management and education administrative background! Think it could be you? Apply now...
Performers College is one of the UKs longest standing and most prestigious specialist training providers of Performing Arts Education and is part of the wider BIMM Group of colleges. BIMM, the British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Brighton, Bristol, Dublin, Manchester, Berlin, Birmingham and Hamburg – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe. In Performing Arts alongside Performers College, BIMM includes ICTheatre Brighton and ICTheatre Manchester.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic experienced, dynamic professional with a reception management and education administrative background which will enable them to take on a key role in providing high quality customer service to all students, staff, guests, visitors and stakeholders at Performers College.
Contractual Hours: 5.5 hours per day, 5 days a week, between 1.00pm to 6:30PM Monday to Fridays (may include occasional Saturdays)
- Dealing with all queries at the reception desk and on the phone, as well as off-site at events and gigs if required
- Responding to tutor and visitor needs as they arise quickly and efficiently referring to team members when required
- Working in accordance with GDPR and being aware of privacy and confidentiality of student’s data and details
- Keeping a visitor’s book and providing visitors with visitor’s badges
- Updating Performers College/MPA systems with student personal details throughout the year
- Updating student attendance and absence data on registers daily working closely with Student Support to refer on concerns
- Managing rehearsal room bookings when needed
- Ensuring all paperwork is available for students as required (assessment days, open days, absence etc.)
- Maintain up to date student information boards in student common rooms and around Performers/MPA College
- Ensuring telephone calls are always answered efficiently and politely, and ensure the callers request is dealt with as soon as possible and messages are taken and passed on immediately
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in Education
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge and interest in Performing Arts
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.