|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
Assistant Artist Manager
Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for classical music? Then look no further than this brilliant role...
Rayfield Allied is an established classical music artist management company formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists including conductors, composers, instrumentalists, singers, stage directors, and instrumental and vocal ensembles.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency they are now looking for an Assistant Artist Manager to work with a wide range of artists. As part of an expanding business, there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression, and all members of their office are actively involved in the selling and management of their artists.
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters
- working closely with artist managers in the selling and promotion of specific artists
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, obtaining work visas and producing itineraries
- diary and database management and contract processing
- maintaining press and PR materials and updating the agency website and social media channels
- providing PA support to artist managers, including general office administration
- attending performances
Knowledge, skills, experience
- An interest in classic music
- Curiosity to learn more
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.