|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/02/2021 - 23:59|
Partner Venue Coordinator
Calling all marketers! Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity to grow the reach and engagement of an innovative contemporary dance company…
Rambert is one of the world’s most diverse company of dancers. They transform everyday spaces by making dance that is awe-inspiring, adventurous, dynamic and relevant, and taking it to their neighbourhood, the nation and the world. They want to hear the most exciting and radical ideas wherever they may come from and connect with brilliant and daring audiences and participants from all backgrounds. Rambert is committed to giving back to the CA community as several Rambert staff are Creative Access mentors.
Rambert is now looking for a Partner Venue Coordinator for a fixed term of 12 months.
- The Audiences team is responsible for growing and diversifying Rambert’s fanbase, widening access and deepening relationships with its brand.
- Deliver the marketing campaigns for Rambert and Rambert2 (on tour and live streams) delivered in collaboration with their venue partners
- Work with Rambert colleagues and in-venue marketing and box office teams, to ensure Rambert’s brand strategy is understood and adhered to
- Work in partnership with venues to identify opportunities to remain relevant to existing Rambert audiences but also to extend our invitation to others attending the venue, or living nearby and in the wider region, who are new to Rambert and/or dance
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent ability to communicate ideas, keeping everyone involved and onboard
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and stakeholders
- Photoshop and InDesign skills
- Capacity to be creative, use initiative, put forward ideas
- An excellent collaborator and team player
- Ability to remain calm, fair, honest and dependable in stressful situations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience of differentiated marketing to different audience segments
- Experience of collating and interpreting data such as sales figures and other analytics
- Previous use of WordPress and/or the CM
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.