|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||19/04/2021 - 23:59|
Have strong administrative skills and looking for a part-time position? This role could be perfect for you.
At the heart of Rambert Grades qualifications is passion for the artform, creativity, technical training and individual performance style. Their syllabi content can be achieved by a wide range of learners, disabled and non-disabled bodies, those with a dance background or new to the art form. Rambert Grades offers qualifications, Level 1 - 3, in Contemporary Dance, divided into Graded Examinations (Grade 1 - 8) in line with other UK Performing Arts focused Awarding Bodies. The Examinations offer students the opportunity to validate their learning, evidence achievement and demonstrate ability to succeed.
Rambert Grades are looking for a Coordinator/Administrator for a part-time role 2 days per week. This is a key role in the Rambert Grades team with responsibility for supporting the efficient delivery of the programme. The post holder will be the main point of contact for enquiries about activities from the public, partners, freelancers, and colleagues. The role involves working closely with all members of the Rambert Grades team and with colleagues across the parent organisations, Rambert School and Rambert, in particular with the Marketing team. The post holder will report to the Head of Education and Training/Director.
- Provide administrative support for the programme
- Schedule dates for freelancers to deliver training in person and virtually
- Produce letters of agreement / contracts to confirm terms of employment for staff and freelancers
- Maintain staff records accordingly
- Organise logistics including bookings for studios, travel, and accommodation
- Problem solve and proactively find solutions to issues that may arise
- Liaise with colleagues to coordinate member benefits such as open rehearsals and public performances
- Manage members and keep robust records of training and exam entries
- Organise learning resources and hospitality for training days and events
- Organise tickets for partners to attend Rambert shows
- Deliver a high standard of customer service by acting as the main point of contact for public enquiries by phone, email and in person, and from partners, members, freelancers and colleagues
- Liaise with the Marketing team on producing campaigns and promotional flyers
- Oversee data collection for evaluation and monitoring
- Upload information to the online systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor the website to ensure the accuracy of information and liaise with the marketing team to make updates
- Produce monthly reports for the Finance team and liaise on processing invoices
- Process bookings for memberships and courses
- Maintain an accurate record of income and expenditure
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.