|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/02/2021 - 23:59|
Channels Marketing Manager
Calling all experienced CRM strategists! Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity to grow the reach and engagement of an innovative contemporary dance company…
Rambert is one of the world’s most diverse company of dancers. They transform everyday spaces by making dance that is awe-inspiring, adventurous, dynamic and relevant, and taking it to their neighbourhood, the nation and the world. They want to hear the most exciting and radical ideas wherever they may come from and connect with brilliant and daring audiences and participants from all backgrounds. Rambert is committed to giving back to the CA community as several Rambert staff are Creative Access mentors.
Rambert is excited to announce they are now seeking a permanent full-time Channels Marketing Manager. This role is essential in growing and diversifying Rambert’s fanbase, widening access and deepening relationships with their brand.
- To increase the reach of Rambert channels by increasing their following, engagement and conversion including on Rambert Home Studio, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and our website
- Work alongside the Partnerships and PR Marketing Manager (who increases Rambert’s profile and reach by exploiting external networks and partnerships)
- Line-manage the Fanbase Coordinator who further develops relationships with fans delivered through their channels and partnerships, by converting them into regular users by delivering CRM strategies
Knowledge, Skills, Responsibilities
- Experience and understanding of maximising reach and engagement through organic and paid distribution and targeting
- Insight-driven with experience of collating and interpreting data and analytics and responding to this in campaigns
- CRM strategy, database analysis and email marketing skills
- CMS management experience
- UX and SEO knowledge
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to communicate ideas, keeping everyone involved and onboard
- An excellent collaborator and team player
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and stakeholders
- Ability to remain calm, fair, honest and dependable in stressful situations
- Experience of differentiated marketing to different audience segments (we use MHM’s
- Culture Segments), in particular, targeting Stimulation for growth
- Experience of Photoshop and InDesign and/or other graphic design tools
- Experience using video editing could be useful
- Experience of WordPress
- Experience managing digital projects such as new website developments and CMS
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.