|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Company:||Head of Zeus|
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||06/12/2020 - 23:59|
|Start date:||January 2021|
Calling all aspiring publicists! Do you want to work with a dynamic publicity team to promote books in a wide variety of genres, from crime fiction to science fiction, historical biography to news & current affairs and the best in YA and children's literature? Then look no further than this role...
Head of Zeus is an award-winning independent publisher of genre fiction, narrative nonfiction and children's books. They are based in Clerkenwell, London, but their reach is global. They have published 93 #1 bestsellers around the world, won 21 literary prizes and two industry awards.
Head of Zeus is recruiting a Publicity Trainee to join their team. You'll work with the publicity team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
What you will learn
- Providing support to the publicity team on a range of book campaigns
- Providing administrative support to the publicity team
- You will have particular responsibilities of your own to assist the smooth running of the department
- This is a busy position for which you will be provided full training and support, but will require you to use your own initiative to problem solve and prioritise your workload
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Responsible, enthusiastic and well organised
- Excellent communication and written skills
- An interest in all genres of books and gaining an understanding of the publishing industry
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV, cover letter as ONE document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Once submitted, applications are final
- Do not contact the company directly
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group which is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.