|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||22/01/2021 - 23:59|
Are you hoping to combine publishing with publicity? Love all things books & press related? Well then keep reading...
Scholastic is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books and is home to bestselling authors, illustrators and brands such as Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, Liz Pichon’s Tom Gates, Dav Pilkey’s Dog Man, Alesha Dixon’s Lightning Girl, Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games and Phillip Pullman’s His Dark Materials.
The company are looking to hire a Publicity Assistant to join their team.
- Provide responsive publicity admin support for the team
- Writing press releases
- Coordinating mailings
- Sending information to media
- Liaising with festivals, bookshops and schools on events
- Programming social media
- Keeping their budget up to date
- Work on campaigns in liaison with your manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Brimming with positivity
- Highly organised
- Bright ideas who thrives in a fast-paced environment
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.