|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Company:||Institute of Imagination|
|Location:||London and Online|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/10/2020 - 17:00|
iOi at Home Programme Manager
If you love managing projects, get excited by launching new programmes and are passionate about social good, don't miss this role with an impact-led charity...
The Institute of Imagination is a charity creating space to re-imagine our world, together. Their goal is to spark imaginations everywhere and encourage creative learning through their events, training, partnerships and research. They run activities for children and young people, families, schools, adults and educators under their ‘Imagination Lab’ programme in a variety of locations across London and beyond.
The Institute of Imagination are looking to recruit a Programme Manager. The Programme Manager will be part of an accomplished and ambitious team as we implement the new strategic plan for 2020-25. Part of this strategic plan involves piloting and rolling out the new iOi at Home Programme, an initiative that provides creative programmes for children, young people and their families from lower socio-economic backgrounds. The programme is underpinned by support for digital access to enable participants to be able to engage from their homes.
- Manage the iOi at Home programme through project management and database tools
- Lead on communications between iOi and collaborative partners of the programme
- Set up and attend meetings with organisations/networks working across the spectrum of the programme
- Attend in person workshops to oversee activities, collecting data for impact
- Coordinate on content creation, workshop and risk assessment planning for iOi at Home programmes in close collaboration with the Creative Lead and the Director of Experience and Learning
- Work with and manage their freelance team to deliver in person workshops and online digital content
- Contribute towards and write reports for impact and donor reporting
- Contribute toward the development of marketing and communications materials for the programme
- Work with the Director of Experience and Learning and the Creative Lead to fully launch the iOi at Home Programme in early 2021
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Strong knowledge of project management and implementation tools
- Team player with proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly motivated with desire to build experience and grow expertise in the charity/social sector
- Proven ability to organise and plan own workload, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to tailor your approach to your audience
- Strong experience of using digital tools and technologies in an educational setting
- Adaptable and flexible, able to remain calm and work effectively in a creative and fast changing environment
- Proven ability to use own initiative to problem solve
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,Teams)
- Candidates who are living or working in and around Newham.
- Ability to speak and understand one of the following four languages: Bengali, Urdu, Gujarati and Lithuanian.
- Experience of working in the multi-disciplinary area of ‘STEAM’
- An understanding of educational settings at Key Stage one and two
- Workshop facilitation skills with children and young people
- Experience of working with technological tools and apps in an learning setting
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.