|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/12/2020 - 23:59|
Production Executive - Entertainment Television
Do you have a passion and aptitude for working in a highly creative, fast-paced and exciting environment? Are you passionate about working on live, reality, entertainment and music shows? This could be the perfect position for you...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space.
The Production Executive (PE) is a key member of Fulwell’s production team reporting to the Director of Production. The key role is in supporting the Director of Production in the day to day running of the department. This role is permanent and will be based in London.
- First point of contact for Line Producers, Production Managers
- Provides day to day support and guidance including, but not limited to, operational issues and production processes
- Oversee the scheduling, budgeting, negotiation, reporting, and production management of programmes, from conception through to final delivery, ensuring editorial specification is achieved
- Responsible for the production approval processes, authorising the start of productions, ensuring resources and editorial aspirations are aligned
- Lead and develop a diverse production team, identifying training and development needs
- Understanding of, and compliance with, Fulwell’s policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with PMI is essential (PMI is a software used by the production and finance team to manage the budgets)
- Experience on setting up shoots and filming in the US and the union structure
- Working with development and their successful commissions
- Incredibly organised, amazing at multitasking, have excellent managerial skills and run a really happy team
- Experience of negotiating with talent, broadcasters and streaming platforms in both the UK and US
- A healthy mix of studio and location experience is essential
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.