|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||16/08/2020 - 23:00|
Production Assistant, Production Academic and Professional
Are you looking to enter into the book publishing industry within the production environment? If so, apply now to join this leading independent publishing house...
Bloomsbury Publishing is a leading independent publishing house, established in 1986, with authors who have won the Nobel, Pulitzer and Booker Prizes. Their mission is to be a creative, entrepreneurial, independent publisher of books, audiobooks and digital content of excellence and originality, and to bring these works to a worldwide audience.
Bloomsbury are looking for Production Assistants to join their team. As a Production Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the division Production Department and carry out production tasks for assigned lists within division reprint, POD and eBook conversion programmes.
- Upload files to and distributing files from our digital-asset management system
- Desk-editorial and print-purchase work on reprints
- Service Print on Demand and eBook conversion programmes
- Provide cost estimates and running P&Ls
- Run reports
- Process invoices
- Data entry and other admin tasks to support the team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Proven IT skills (knowledge of Word and Excel essential)
- Keen eye for detail
- Editorial and/or office experience (desirable but not essential)
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.