|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Premier Public Relations Ltd|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/10/2021 - 17:00|
International Publicity Coordinator
Are you interested in coordinating publicity events? Would you love to take on a junior-level role with a leading communications agency?
Premier has over two decades' experience of delivering world-class communications campaigns for the entertainment, arts and cultural industries. With specialist knowledge of film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides complete creative communications solutions.
Premier are recruiting an International Publicity Co-ordinator to a full-time permanent role. In this role, you'll support the Global Publicity team of a major studio in the launch of all home entertainment releases.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of all projects
- Manage the day-to-day communication with territories, responding to all communications in a timely manner
- Assets: overseeing all assets on the asset portal, working with cross-functional teams to obtain approvals as necessary, editing generic interviews, and transcribing
- Talent: Help with talent interview scheduling and supervision of interviews
- Global activities & event support/help with co-ordination of international media and research
- Red carpet/premiere / launch event media management and staffing
- Expenses: Help process and keep track of team expenses / raising POs
- Organise any shipments of props and/or promotional items to territories
- Drafting when needed any press releases/media advisories for the global team
- Collating reports as required
- Book travel, taxis, bikes, couriers etc as required
- Be available as needed to work flex hours to accommodate Los Angeles time zone
- Follow all house systems and styles of the studio
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in booking talent-related activities including travel, accommodations, hair, makeup and grooming
- Experience in supporting publicity events including press junkets, red carpet events, conventions and cons, in-studio appearances, radio and media tours
- Experience and working knowledge in dissemination of press materials
- Comprehensive knowledge of current entertainment landscape
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.