|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 17:00|
Events Team Project Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by joining the events team at a leading comms agency?
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
Premier are looking for an passionate lover of events to join the Premier Events department; someone who can confidently lead on their own projects, work within a team, and successfully produce a large scale event from conception, budgeting, development to management on the night.
- Devise and deliver creative and detailed event ideas inspired by the films Premier are working on
- Produce visual presentations (powerpoint, google slides, inDesign) to illustrate ideas
- Create line item accurate budgets to be signed off by clients and manage throughout the project including finalising the budget post event. Budgets are subject to constant scrutiny from clients
- Write detailed event timing structures and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure structures are adhered to Feel comfortable and confident pitching and explaining ideas to clients
- Manage day-to-day running of multiple ongoing projects, aiming to fulfil the agreed client brief
- Offer input into other team members’ projects
- Develop close supplier relations in order to understand and suggest services to clients
- Organise and manage all on site, in person and online meetings relating to your projects
- Possess and continue to develop excellent film, entertainment, venue, cultural and event knowledge
- Seek out and monitor developments within events and entertainment in order to keep developing fresh ideas
- Be able to proactively manage suppliers on site and run and event through its course
- Keep the department head informed of all project work and development
- Work alongside and develop good relations with other agencies working on the same film titles
- Work at live events organised by other team members
- Plan larger scale projects alongside other team members
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A minimum three years’ event experience in an agency and/or entertainment field
- Creative thought, mathematical aptitude and focused attention to detail
- An ability to juggle multiple projects when under pressure and scrutiny
- A fast thinking ability to pivot when circumstances change
- An open attitude to working unusual hours during events
- They operate hybrid office/remote working and can offer flexible hours
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.