|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 17:00|
Events Team Graphics and Creatives Manager
Are you a talented graphic designer looking for your next challenge? Explore this role with a leading communications agency...
Premier is the UK’s leading specialist communications agency for entertainment, arts and culture. With over 20 years’ worth of specialist knowledge across film, television, publishing, gaming, classical music, performing arts, consumer brands and not for profit, Premier provides a complete creative communications solution.
Premier are looking for an enthusiastic, trained graphic designer who is also a lover of events to join the Premier Events department; someone who can confidently work across a wide range of creative softwares (such as Adobe CC, vectorworks, Powerpoint/Keynote, Google slides and CAD) to help produce ideas, presentations and visualise creative aspects of film and entertainment events. To also lead on their own smaller live events projects, work within a team, and successfully produce outstanding design to help produce globally recognised events.
The company operates hybrid office/remote working and can offer flexible hours.
- Devise and deliver creative and detailed event idea presentations inspired by the films they are working on - under the supervision of the event project leader
- Produce presentations in multiple presentation formats depending on client (inDesign, Powerpoint, Key Note, Google Slides etc.)
- Have a knowledge of vectorworks and CAD
- Have a knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Have a good understanding of print and production methods
- Feel comfortable presenting creative ideas confidently to clients
- Have a keenness to additionally manage smaller events from conception to fruition (including budgeting and strategising) in order to have an understanding of event design and development
- Manage the day-to-day running of multiple ongoing projects, aiming to fulfil the agreed client brief
- Offer input into other team members’ projects
- Develop supplier relations in order to understand and suggest services to clients
- Possess and continue to develop excellent film, entertainment, venue, cultural and event knowledge
- Seek out and monitor developments within events and entertainment in order to keep developing fresh ideas
- Keep the department head informed of all project work and development
- Work alongside and develop good relations with other agencies and the extended client network working on the same film titles
- Work at live events organised by other team members
- Support larger scale projects alongside other team members
Knowledge, skills, experience
- A minimum two years’ event design or design experience in an agency and/or entertainment field
- Creative thought and focused attention to detail
- An ability to juggle multiple projects when under pressure and scrutiny
- A fast thinking ability to pivot when circumstances change
- An open attitude to working unusual hours during events
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.