|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/01/2021 - 23:59|
PR Account Executive
Are you looking to kick start your PR career? Do you have excellent attention to detail and a curiosity to learn and develop your skills in the industry? Then take a look at this brilliant role...
Pumpkin is an independent B2B PR agency working with global groups and rising stars in the creative, media and tech industries.
Pumpkin is recruiting a PR Account Executive to join their growing team. They've won a stack of new clients and are now looking for an ambitious candidate to work with them, currently on a remote basis however usually based in London's Soho. You will receive training to develop your PR career and a generous package of Pumpkin Perks including a 4.5 day week.
- Build and develop journalist relationships
- Be the key point of contact for clients
- Learn to proactively identify opportunities and issues
- Provide administrative support; keep client status reports up to date, sharing minutes and actions from meetings and researching feature and story opportunities
- Learn to pitch stories and find creative angles to promote to their clients
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to multi-tasking
- The ability to take the initiative
- Able to ensure deadlines are met
- Attention to detail
- A tireless curiosity and a hunger to learn and develop your skills
- Candidates must have one year's experience in the PR industry and be eligible to work in the UK
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.