|Salary or training bursary:|
6 Months |
|Company:||Pitch Marketing Group|
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||24/01/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||8th/15th February|
PR & Influencer Intern
Calling all PR enthusiasts! Are you looking to kick start your career in an award-winning marketing agency? Then join Pitch Marketing Group for this brilliant six-month internship...
Pitch Marketing Group is a creative marketing agency with three divisions: PR, Partnerships and Productions, offering expertise across PR & communications, sponsorship, digital, social, design and content production. Independently owned, their award-winning agency based in the heart of Soho has a client roster that includes the likes of Beats by Dre, BT, BT Sport, F1, Hyundai, the NBA, Pokemon, Premier League, Tag Heuer, the FA and Red Bull.
Pitch Marketing Group is looking for an intern to join their PR division. The successful candidate will gain an understanding of the key facets of PR by supporting the PR account teams across a variety of client work, including but not limited to: reporting, media relations, influencer engagement, creation of written content, research, content creation for Pitch channels and assistance at media events. This internship is a six-month placement with the option of a full-time account assistant role available at the end of the placement.
- Write first drafts of press materials and email pitches
- Targeted media relations around specific projects
- Contribution to internal meetings and brainstorms
- Manage and update coverage tracking for all clients including assisting with the development of monthly client reports
- Assistance with and attendance at client events
- Support on daily administrative tasks including research for existing projects and new business pitches, management of media and influencer lists and reporting
- Support the surrounding team with larger tasks and client projects
- Contribution to the agency's marketing function including its daily newsletter and social content
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Recent Graduate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for communications and marketing
- An ambition to begin your career in the PR industry
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Once submitted, applications are final
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group which is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.