|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/03/2021 - 23:59|
Do you want to join a team dedicated to achieving global equality for LGBT+ people by informing, engaging and empowering communities? Then look no further than this excellent role...
PinkNews is the number one media brand for the global LGBT+ community, Generation Z and those who think like Generation Z. PinkNews' mission is to inform, inspire change and empower people to be themselves.
PinkNews is seeking a News Reporter to join their dynamic and award-winning newsroom. The full-time role will encompass writing everything from breaking news, features and interviews, and ensuring PinkNews remains at the forefront of publishing global LGBT+ news and content.
- Produce first class news content
- Respond quickly and reflexively to the daily news cycle
- Source and write exclusive news stories and features relevant to our readers
- Cultivate and maintain influential sources to maintain a flow of original news stories
Knowledge, skills, experience
- NCTJ or equivalent experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced digital newsroom
- A passion for LGBT+ content and a belief in equality for all
- Ability to identify, pitch and write original and engaging stories
- An understanding of SEO and publishing to a social audience
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.