|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/12/2020 - 23:59|
Picture Researcher - Good Morning Britain and Lorraine
Are you able to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority and remain client focused under pressure? This could be the role for you...
ITV connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and they do all this through the power of creativity. They will be a digitally-led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Good Morning Britain and Lorraine are looking for a Picture Researcher to provide support to the Library Archive Manager (and Deputy). The role will involve dealing with in-house requests across the ITV breakfast programmes and corporate briefs as well as some external sales requests. This role will involve working subject to a roster that includes weekend working and nightshifts.
- Utilise the Good Morning Britain & Daytime Digital Archive, obtain and advise producers regarding available footage or stills using both the in-house archive as well as sourcing from outside agencies
- Research and liaise with external picture and video archives and complete the appropriate i-business tasks associated with buying-in footage and stills advising on clearance and copyright issues
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Have a solid experience as a Picture Researcher / Archive researcher within TV, Film, Internet or Magazine
- A good working knowledge of fair dealing and copyright law in a live TV production environment is desirable
- A proven track record of multi-tasking and displaying resilience under pressure
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.