|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||03/07/2020 - 23:00|
Are you a smart and passionate PA professional? If so, apply now to this brilliant opportunity to work with the CEO and founder of the country's leading snack brand...
Founded in 2011 by Cassandra Stavrou and Ryan Kohn, PROPER has quickly emerged as the UK’s number one independent snack brand. Starting out by tumbling popcorn in a refashioned cement mixer, its London-based team have grown the business from kitchen start-up to global snack favourite in just eight years. PROPER’s snacks are now stocked in 22 counties around the world with the business listed as one of the fastest growing independent companies in Europe last year. Prior to launching new PROPERCHIPS, the colourful snack maker was best known for its award-winning collection of popcorn.
PROPER is looking for a Personal Assistant to Cassandra Stavrou and Mike Hedges. The role will be focussed on the day to day management of their founder and CEO’s business and personal agendas – ensuring a dedicated focus on the right things, at the right time, in the right way.
- 360 diary management: impeccable management of Cassandra and Mike’s time. Arranging meetings, business travel and reminders, whilst ensuring ample space for thinking. This person is the gatekeeper of Cassandra’s time – involving her in the important and keeping her out of the things that are not
- Meetings: Be one step ahead, ensuring Cassandra and Mike are ready for every forum they attend or leads. Draft briefings, agendas and presentations for meetings (with appropriate input from Cassandra). Support by taking minutes and drafting follow up emails
- Email management: effective screening and organisation of both Cassandra and Mike’s work email accounts
- Events: Support the PROPER comms lead in management of all Cassandra’s speaker and networking events ensuring effective and timely briefing and diary management
- Press: Support the PROPER comms lead in management of press opportunities, ensuring effective and timely briefing and diary management for interviews and follow ups
- Social media:Manage Cassandra’s LinkedIn account, screening and flagging relevant contacts and opportunities. Support comms lead in content planning for Cassandra and capturing content
- Eyes and ears: highlight relevant trends, events, news and updates which may be relevant to Cassandra in her role. Hunt out influential events and conferences that she should attend
- Personal administration: efficient documentation and filing. Support in booking personal appointments, travel and managing administrative tasks i.e. Insurance renewals and MOT
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a PA role
- Proactive, highly organised and ready to make an impact in a fast-paced environment
- Unflappable under pressure
- Assertive yet empathetic
- Show discretion at all times
- A sleeves-up, can-do attitude, always presenting a solution, not a problem.
- Proven diary management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech proficiency: Microsoft office and social media (LinkedIn & Instagram)