|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/12/2020 - 23:59|
Are you a computer literate and organised? Are you passionate about creative arts education? This could be your perfect opportunity...
BIMM Institute is a leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. With colleges in eight highly creative cities – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – BIMM Institute has 50 years’ experience in helping students launch successful careers in the Music, Film, and Performing Arts Industries.
BIMM is looking for a People Administrator to join their team. As a People Administrator at BIMM you will provide central administrative support to the People team. You will use your knowledge, skill and abilities to deliver high quality and efficient administration services relating to all People matters.
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Support with administrative recruitment and selection activities including job documentation, advertisements, interview arrangements and liaising with candidates
- Process the onboarding of new employees from the point of job offer to appointment
- Support with induction and probation activities, including training set-up
Pay and Benefits
- Process payroll information relating to starters, leavers and pay adjustments
- Administer the employee benefits system
- Update the People system and manage employee records
- Respond to staff queries regarding system access and use
- Provide accurate employee information and reports to key stakeholders as required
- Monitor the People team inbox and provide first level responses to general enquiries.
- Assist in the creation of contracts, letters, agreements, and other written correspondence.
- Support with project administration as and when required
Knowledge, skills, experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Computer literate & advanced level of Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of providing administration support in a fast-paced environment
- Hold or be willing to work towards a minimum L3 CIPD Qualification
- Experience of using a People / HR system
- Experience of working in an education setting
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.