|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/06/2021 - 23:59|
|Start date:||19 July 2021|
Paid Social Executive
Passionate about digital marketing and emerging technology? If so, and you’re excited by the opportunity to work on high-profile advertising campaigns for a leading Financial Services client, then look no further…
Reprise Digital is one of the world’s leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award-winning, business-defining results for their clients. They are one of the world’s most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for exceptional brands such as Johnson & Johnson, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon, LEGO, GoPro, Canada Goose and Fitbit.
Reprise Digital is excited to announce they are now looking for a Paid Social Executive to join their talented and thriving Biddable Media team. Reporting to the Paid Social Director and Paid Social Managers the successful candidate will be involved with the delivering of high-performance advertising campaigns for a large Financial Services client. The Paid Social Executive will also be responsible for diverse activities including data gathering for reporting, creating and delivering paid social media campaigns, competitor and market trend analysis, and more.
Reprise aims to provide a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- Attend internal work-in-progress meetings and regularly demonstrate self-learning
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and competitor analysis
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trends or issues in order to raise them with the wider team
- Be responsible for timekeeping and ensuring in-house budgeting and time management software is updated daily
- Optimise and improve client’s advertising campaigns using the agency’s market-leading technologies
- Produce client-facing campaign reports for advertising campaigns
- Ensure policy and procedure are followed at each stage of the project
- Adhere to quality assurance policies
- Ensure all documentation is sent to the Paid Social Management for review
- Communicate regularly with the Paid Social Management
- Ensure internal timekeeping and budget tracking software is updated regularly
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent familiarity with all the major social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, as well as mobile applications such as Snapchat
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Good written and oral communications skills
- An existing online web presence either via social media or website projects
- Evidence of thought leadership such as blog posts is desirable
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas and research from team members, co-workers, industry sources and clients
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted) and address to the 'Creative Access Recruitment Team'
- Please do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.