|Salary or training bursary:|
July 2021 to July 2022 |
|Location:||London & Brentford|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||15/12/2020 - 23:59|
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news? One of these excellent opportunities might be the perfect one for you...
NBCUniversal is one company under the ownership of Comcast, originally beginning in the early years of the twentieth century, where NBC and Universal began creating their extraordinary legacies in the exciting new worlds of motion picture production and distribution, location-based entertainment, and radio and television production and broadcasting.
NBCUniversal is looking to recruit 27 interns to join their team across a variety of departments for a 12-month duration between July 2021 and July 2022. This internship programme provides real world work experience, networking opportunities and exposure to one of the world's leading media companies.
Internships are available in the following departments
- Business Development and Strategy
- Communications and Public Relations
- Content Development and Programming
- Digital Media
- Human Resources
- Legal and Business Affairs
- Research and Analytics
- Technology and Engineering
Knowledge, skills, experience
- To join one of their 12-month internships you will be:
- Currently studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or have just graduated
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2021-July 2022
- Fluent in English
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.