|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||National Theatre of Scotland|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||08/02/2021 - 23:59|
Are you innovative, strategic, and flexible? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a thriving theatre and contribute to the cultural life of Scotland…
National Theatre of Scotland showcases Scottish culture at home and around the world, telling stories in ways never seen before. They are a creative catalyst for the theatre sector in Scotland and aim to break down the walls that prevent people from engaging with theatre, whether economic, cultural or physical.
The National Theatre of Scotland is recruiting for a part-time Programme Director based in Glasgow, but initially working remotely.
- Lead the producing and planning of their annual dynamic and diverse programme of productions and projects, which could be live, digital or hybrid, in line with their strategic plan and identified priorities
- Participate in their development and strategy as a member of the Senior Management team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience of planning and producing a busy and diverse programme of arts productions and projects at a senior level for a large-scale arts company
- Experience of initiating, managing and sustaining a diverse range of individual and business partnerships to achieve artistic, financial and operational goals
- High-level financial fluency, with proven budgeting and financial management experience
- Experience of working with relevant contracts (including union negotiated contracts ) for both UK and International touring including the tax implications of international touring
- Experience and expertise in negotiating contracts with co-producers and with commercial presenters
- Experience of working at a senior level within a cultural organisation and leading, managing and developing a staff team
- Ability to complete tasks and projects on time and to a high standard, demonstrating a positive attitude
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.