|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||National Theatre of Scotland|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/04/2021 - 23:59|
Head of Human Resources
If you thrive in an ambitious environment and have the intellect and determination to contribute to one of Scotland’s highest profile cultural organisations, don't miss this exciting opportunity...
National Theatre of Scotland showcases Scottish culture at home and around the world, telling stories in ways never seen before. They are a creative catalyst for the theatre sector in Scotland, and aim to break down the walls that prevent people from engaging with theatre, whether economic, cultural or physical.
National Theatre of Scotland is looking for a Head of HR to join their team. In this newly created post, the Head of HR will ensure a professional HR service is delivered that meets the needs of National Theatre of Scotland. It will involve developing models and systems around the full range of HR initiatives and interventions whilst building capacity and capability within the company.
- To ensure a professional HR service is delivered that meets the needs of NTS, building capacity and capability with regards to all HR and people management areas.
- Use your HR experience and knowledge to lead in areas such as performance, policy, development and learning, people and resource planning and of course ED&I
- Act as a trusted adviser to the company, providing pragmatic advice, support and guidance on people issues
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering a professional HR service
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Good knowledge of employment law, policy and procedures
- CIPD or working towards, or relevant experience
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.