|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||National Theatre of Scotland|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/04/2021 - 23:59|
Director of Finance & Administration
If you thrive in an ambitious environment and have the intellect and determination to contribute to one of Scotland’s highest profile cultural organisations, don't miss this opportunity...
National Theatre of Scotland showcases Scottish culture at home and around the world, telling stories in ways never seen before. They are a creative catalyst for the theatre sector in Scotland, and aim to break down the walls that prevent people from engaging with theatre, whether economic, cultural or physical.
NTS is looking for a Director of Finance & Administration to join their team. The Director of Finance & Administration will provide leadership and management of the National Theatre of Scotland (NTS) finance and administration functions, supporting colleagues on the senior management team and providing strategic advice to both the executive leadership and the Board.
- Provide leadership and management of the National Theatre of Scotland finance and administration functions, supporting colleagues on the senior management team and providing strategic advice to both the executive leadership and the Board
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will work with the Chief and Deputy Chief Executives to provide consistent and clear leadership of NTS
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the business planning
- Lead on the financial strategy supporting NTS' strategic plan
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Chartered Membership of relevant accountancy body
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the vision and ability to establish relationships and drive continuous improvement
- Proven ability to effectively lead, coach, mentor and motivate
- Outstanding influencing skills
- Demonstrable leadership and business acumen
- Exceptional and highly developed people and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise what is important
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.