|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||25/01/2021 - 12:00|
Assistant Production Accountant
Are you an excellent problem-solver with an interest in finance? Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity…
The National Theatre is dedicated to making the very best theatre and sharing it with as many people as possible. The National stage around 20 productions in their three theatres (Olivier, Lyttleton and Dorfman) each year, ranging from re-imagined classics to new work by contemporary writers and theatre-makers. The work they make strives to be as open, as diverse, as collaborative and as national as possible.
The National Theatre is looking for a permanent full-time Assistant Production Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for people wanting to pursue a career in finance.
- Under guidance from the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, the post holder will work directly with producing teams on shows to provide management accounting support to stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Part qualification in a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and should be actively studying toward completion
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Previous experience of working in a finance department
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Inquisitive and determination to solve problems, providing appropriate solutions
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.