|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Manchester International Festival|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/02/2021 - 23:59|
Executive Support Manager
Are you an excellent communicator? Do you have experience in finance and resources? Don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity at an international festival that showcases Manchester stories and talent….
Manchester International Festival (MIF) launched in 2007 as the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events. It is an artist-led festival staged every two years, presenting new works from across the spectrum of performing arts, visual arts and popular culture, at venues and spaces across the city. As well as the biennial festival, MIF will also run and commission a year-round artistic programme for The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the centre of Manchester. MIF want to bring together a talented team of people, reaching out into every corner of Manchester and harness the talent and energy that is found across the city and beyond.
Manchester International Festival are excited to announce they are looking for a new Executive Support Manager. Other organisations may call this role: Executive Support Lead, Personal Assistant Manager, Personal Assistant Lead
- To support and administrate the Company’s Governance schedule which helps deliver the strategic objectives of the organisation
- To manage and provide a comprehensive operational support service to the Executive Team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of corporate governance responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience of providing executive support to senior management working flexibly with a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrable experience of line management with the proven ability to motivate and lead a team in a dynamic environment
- Excellent influencing skills with a high level of discretion and emotional intelligence, using tact and diplomacy when necessary
- Perceptive with the ability to use own initiative and apply judgement and common-sense to find practical solutions
- Experience in building and maintaining strong and collaborative relationships at all levels and a willingness to help others
- Attention to detail with the ability to plan, organise and balance competing priorities and tasks to deadline
- Excellent and confident verbal and written communicator with an ability to effectively engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent computer literacy, including Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience of company secretarial duties
- Commitment to championing inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enthusiasm for training, mentoring and support of emerging talent
- Enthusiasm for a range of arts and culture
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.